Sunday, November 16, 2008

First Trimester

Well...I have made it through my first trimester!! I can't wait for my belly that looks like I drank too much beer look like a baby bump ;). Matt and I have decided to wait until delivery to see what Baby Ferrell is going to be! There are few surprises in life and we want to experience meeting our first daughter or son when he/she comes into this world for the first time! So come June 1st (hopefully a little sooner than that) we will meet little Donald Parker Ferrell or Morgan Renee Ferrell. Donald is Matt's first name that we wanted to carry on but he will go by Parker. I go to the doctor again November 25th to hear the heartbeat. Please keep Baby Ferrell in your prayers that he/she will continue to grow into a healthy baby boy or girl!

7 comments:

Emily said...

YEA!! The second trimester is wonderful. Will you post belly pics? So do you feel better now?

Sarah said...

I'm definitely praying for baby Ferrell. Congrats on making it to your second trimester!

Mama Q said...

So exciting! I'm glad I finally get to see you & the belly in person this weekend! :)

Jennifer said...

how exciting! hope you are feeling great. i love your names.

Devon said...

So sweet Cari. I can't wait to meet your little bundle of joy.

Lindsey said...

that's so great that you're 1/3 of the way there! i hope you're feeling well!

Lindsey said...

i forgot to say that i love those names!