Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Time

Christmas is just around the corner and it seems like yesterday was Thanksgiving! Every year I try to enjoy all the Holiday festivities but can't ever seem to get it all in. This Christmas I started working part time at Bath and Body Works, so I have been super busy between my two jobs. Being pregnant and working two jobs is a bit challenging but I look at it as preparing me for the busy life of a full time working Mom. I am now well into my second trimester and I feel great (other than being very tired)! I have a little bump showing and now I am just waiting for the day I feel my little one move. After Christmas I am going to finally start preparing for baby Ferrell's arrival! The countdown will begin January 1 with 21 weeks to go... :)

Merry Christmas to all of you!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you're feeling good! I can't wait to see that bump!

Emily said...

I can't wait to see pics of your belly and also how y'all do up Baby Ferrell's room!

Team Hoff said...

Finally...a new post. Now all I need to satisfy my "Cari withdraw" are some pictures.

Jennifer said...

I love the countdown. I am sure you look too cute and I must agree with Heather that we need to see some pictures.