Friday, January 30, 2009

Today marks the day when...

1. People are realizing I am pregnant and not just "gaining weight". I have had 5 customers say something to me ...all of them men ( I guess some are scared to ask ;))

2. The baby woke me up at 5 am moving around!

3. My hips have begun to move...when I stand up after sitting for awhile they will all of a sudden give out on me. ;(

4. I am starting to really stress that my house is not in the order I would like it to be in nor is the nursery even close to being complete!

5. I have exactly 4 months left!

3 comments:

Emily said...

You might just have to resign to the fact that your house will never be in order again! :) Actually, you're pretty good with that, so you may not have the issues that I have with cleanliness!

So was today the first day you could feel the baby? Isn't it a fun feeling?

Jennifer said...

the joys of pregnancy! It is so weird to completely give your body to the little one inside but it is all worth it! I am sure you are super cute too! Your glow is priceless during these times so savor it.

Don't worry...last week a lady asked me when I was due! I was totally offended especially since I have been working out everyday!

Team Hoff said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of pregnancy!