Monday, October 12, 2009

My Little Pumpkin!

Saturday my Mom and I took Parker to the pumpkin patch at a church here in Arlington. It was really cold but he loved it!! If you notice he is not smiling in any of the pictures, he was to amused by all the kids and bright colors. I just love this time of year!!
My little pumpkin

Trying to get him to sit up was a challenge!

He kept dropping this pumpkin because it was too heavy for him...he really wanted to eat it! ;)

GiGi and Mr. P
If I had put him down he would have been at the 2!

Laughing with Mommy

I love this little guy!

Happy Fall!

5 comments:

Emily said...

He is stinkin' adorable! That's a REALLY nice pumpkin patch.

Devon said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. :)

Sarah said...

LOVE it!

Team Hoff said...

SO CUTE! Nothing better than a cute little baby in a pumpkin patch! (Glad you are getting some use out of Brooks' clothes.)

Mama Q said...

Such great pics! Pumpkin pics are always some of my favorite because the colors are gorgeous...especially the second to last one. You look so pretty and your eyes look amazing! Such a pretty mamma!