Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Big 10!

I first want to apologize because it has been FOREVER since I have blogged. Not having a laptop to upload pictures to makes blogging hard :). We got a new laptop so I am back in blogging world...yea!!! Enjoy the update on our little boy! Bare with me as I play catch up!

Parker is now 10 months old....wow! I am already starting to plan his one year birthday party! We are trying to soak in every minute of the "infant" stage because as this month has past he is turning into a "toddler" quickly! This month has brought us many new stages:

-Parker is crawling...ALL over the place!! I have found out that I can't leave him in a room by himself anymore because he can get from point A to point B in .5 seconds!

-He is almost done with all baby food and loves to eat whatever we eat. This makes it alot easier for me at dinner time, however, I am running out of ideas on what to feed my little piggy. He pretty much will try anything I give him.

-He is starting to actually "play" with his toys. By this I mean learning the "function" of his toys. He loves to put things into other things and have me retrieve them. Sometimes this game is not so fun :)

-Parker is saying "Mama"!! I love hearing it...melts my heart!

-He has some separation anxiety from me especially when he is tired or doesn't feel good.

-He loves to stand, although, he can't pull up to a standing position on his own quite yet he can stand on his own for awhile holding on to something.

-He LOVES to be outside! I am ready for spring to finally stay around so we can enjoy walks and the park together.

As you can see the chair picture is getting harder to complete! He doesn't want to sit still very long. We are having so much fun with our little guy and can't believe he is almost ONE!! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Your new header picture looks straight out of a magazine! I love it that Matt had to finally hold up the sign for squirmy Parker!

Team Hoff said...

The big 10?? It's the big Number 1...and it's going to be here fast!