Sunday, August 8, 2010

A few more Colorado Pictures

I have been procrastinating finishing the blog about our trip...there are too many pictures! :)  Here is a snapshot blog of all the activities we did in Colorado.  I still wish we were there in the 60-80 degree heat rather than our 105 degree heat!  Here's to the close of summer and the beginning of my favorite season...Fall!
Watching Elmo!
<><><><>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>
&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>>
&lt;>&lt;>
&lt;>
<><><><>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>&lt;>
We did TONS of puzzles!
Does anyone else have this problem with the new image uploading? Every time I have a hard time getting things to format the way I want to....anyone else experiencing this problem?? It won't let me delete or anything...frustrating!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the photo of y'all in the mirror. And the one of you and Parker in front of the gray sky is really pretty. Looks like a fun trip!

Emily said...

I agree, that picture of y'all in front of the gray sky is gorgeous.