Monday, December 20, 2010

Our 2nd Blessing!

Today I had my second sonogram for baby #2!  For name purposes we will call him/her Baby F!  Baby F was full of energy (could have been the orange juice I drank before hand) and very healthy!  The heartbeat was around 138.  Baby F weighs 1lb and is 10inches long...growing right on schedule.  For those who are wondering we did not find out the sex.  I looked at Matt and said "Do you want to know?" and he smiled and shook his head "No".  Now that think back to my appointment I am glad we waited.  The moment Parker was born is just still so fresh in our minds, and the emotions we felt that day were so indescribable we want to have that moment again with Baby #2.  Baby F was playing with his/her feet and moving his/her hands all over the place...it was so cute! The doctor said I do have a low lying placenta that they will need to check again in a month or so, so we will get to see our little munchkin again before delivery!

We only have about 4 months left after the holidays.  It seems like this pregnancy is FLYING by!  Even though I get so busy every day/week I still stop and think how beyond blessed we are to have Parker and now God has blessed us again with another precious child.  We couldn't be happier!!!  Baby F...Mommy, Daddy and your Big Brother Parker can't wait to meet you!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so excited for you two and can't wait to find out about Baby #2!

Team Hoff said...

I can't wait to meet the little addition. These next few months are going to FLY by.