Tuesday, January 18, 2011

26 weeks!

I was supposed to go to the doctor on Thursday, however I got a phone call on Monday (my day off) telling me he had an emergency surgery Thursday morning.  So I decided to go on my day off instead of working around my work schedule.  I am 26 weeks today but my uterus is measuring 30 weeks.  I looked back at my blog with Parker and this happened around my 29th week with him.  So all this means is the baby could come earlier in April than the original date of April 26th!!  I have a sonogram scheduled in February to check my placenta so we will get a better look then.  The baby's heartbeat was around 137. 
 My growing belly!
 I need to start setting the nursery up, wash sheets and blankets, hang stuff on the walls.  I think I have a longer list than I originally thought!  I better get to work...this pregnancy has FLOWN by!  We can't wait to see if Parker is going to have a baby brother to wrestle with or a little sister to take care of!  

4 comments:

Team Hoff said...

Glad the appointment went well. Let me know if you get a video with your sonogram...I'll try and take a peek at your little one (boy or girl?). Just glad baby is checking out okay so far.

Emily said...

haha Heather sounds like me, trying to cheat and find out the gender! :) Aren't you glad you have bogged so you can look back on them? You look so cute, nowhere near 26 weeks!

Olivia said...

I agree with Em! You look so cute! Can't wait to meet him/her.

Sarah said...

You look great, Cari! I think it's a girl...