Friday, February 4, 2011

My Little Organizer!

Parker loves to organize!  Whenever we get home he spends about 15 minutes in the pantry re-organizing this shelf.  Funny thing about it is that he always wants the door shut.  I constantly have to open it and tell him to leave it alone.  He then comes behind me and shuts the door. 
Wonder where he gets his "organizational skills"? LOL.  Take note where his blanket is...I found him on top of that shelf shortly after this picture.  Needless to say he was done organizing for the day! :)

3 comments:

Team Hoff said...

Pretty soon he's going to learn how to open all of those food bags and containers and you're going to walk in and see him covered in peanut butter and cereal. That will make for a fantastic picture!

Emily said...

I know you must be proud! :)

Sarah said...

Way to go mom! Pass along those organizational skills! His future wife will love you for it! ;)