Tuesday, March 8, 2011

33 weeks and Announcing...

I am now 33 weeks as of today!  I can't believe we will meet our baby in just a short 5-6 weeks!  So far I have been feeling great with just a few discomforts.  The baby sits on my sciatic nerve at times and it takes my breath away it hurts so bad.  My hands are starting to go numb at the most inappropriate times and I am officially waddling!  This baby is VERY low therefore I get asked all the time..."are you sure you only have 5 weeks left?"!  My answer: "Yes, this baby has been low since day 1"
Heartbeat continues to be around 138-140.  My belly is measuring 2 weeks early so I looked back at my pregnancy with Parker and the same thing was happening with my first pregnancy.  If my calculations are correct I will have this baby around tax day or around my Aunt Teresa's birthday! 
We cannot WAIT to meet this sweet little face and to know if he/she is going to be........................
                                                                                OR
Yes, we finally decided on names! Yahoo!!  My bags are semi packed with these little outfits all ready to go!  Anyone want to make a guess whether the baby is a Pierce or a Kendal?  I think God everyday for this little one in my belly and know that HE has the perfect plan for our family, whether it's a boy or a girl!  SO....let the countdown begin!!! :) 

6 comments:

Emily said...

YAY I love the names! I'm so excited for y'all! You're at the home stretch! Christi (my sis-in-law) just saw your picture and she said she didn't think you look big at all.

Sarah said...

I don't think you look big either. I mean you look like a lady in her third trimester, that's all! SO I LOVE the names! I think we have the same taste in names. I think it's a girl but I know how super fun two boys is, so I can't decide what my official guess is...

Devon said...

Cari, I love the names! I really do think that you are having another boy. Just a feeling. :)

Team Hoff said...

I think boy...but kind of hoping for girl. Either way - Brooks and Delaney are excited to meet their new friend. And I'd like to make the prediction that baby will come on April 12th, sometime in the evening so that I can drive up in time. :)

Unknown said...

You look adorable! My guess is a boy, but I can't wait either way!! Love the names!! It is getting so close!

Mama Q said...

You look awesome!!!! I'm ready to find out if you break the boy-streak in our group or if Em will continue to reign as girl-mom. ;)