Monday, January 16, 2012

January 2012...the beginning of catching up!

Well...for the first time in a long while I went back to my blog to reference Parker's milestones to Pierce's.  It made me really sad how much I have missed of Pierce's baby stages.  So here it goes...the catch up.  I will do the best I can to remember each event.  :)  
 Parker's Cowboy day at Rush Creek Christian Academy.  He loves to dress in Daddy's boots so this day was so fun.  A couple of days before he tripped and face planted on the playground wearing his new TOMS he received at Christmas.  Needless to say he didn't want to wear those much longer.  
 The boys favorite time of day!  They love making huge messes.

 Trying his new potty out.  Parker was fully potty trained 2 months before he turned 3.  All props go to Daddy!!  He took on the task when I was out of town one weekend with my friends.  He set timers, kept a log, the whole nine yards.  That's all it took and I was so proud and thankful!!!
 Both boys love any pair of shoe they can find.
Sweet boy!

No comments: