Tuesday, February 3, 2009

23rd week baby update!

I had my doctor's appointment today and it went very well. He went over the sonogram results with me that we had done last month. He said that the baby looks very good and is growing in the 50th percentile. (I guess when I start going to pediatrician appointments this number will make more sense to me)! He was so funny b/c he said "and I see here that you want to keep the baby's sex a secret so I will just say that the abdomen area is developing just fine". He measured my belly and said I was still right on target for my due date. The baby's heartbeat ranged from 165-144...so all of you that think you can tell the sex from the heartbeat good luck, it's all a myth! ;) I was very happy to hear that our baby is growing on schedule and healthy! I did get the clear to fly on Thursday to Canada so be expecting "baby moon" pictures soon!!!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great news! I don't know how you're keeping the gender a secret. It's driving me crazy and I'm not the mom! And to answer your question, Preston's room has a mural of a locker room with baseball jerseys and stuff like that on the wall.

Jennifer said...

yeah...all great news! I am with Lindsey in that it is killing me to know what you are having but it looks like I am just going to have to wait. Have fun on vacay.

Sarah said...

Have fun in Canada. You deserve to relax!

Emily said...

Yes I too am dying to know what you're having. But I guess I can wait 17 more weeks, give or take. :)
Have fun on your trip! I'm glad you are getting to relax!

Devon said...

Good for you guys for waiting to find out the sex of the baby. I could never do that. I am way too impatient. We need to get together soon and go see Lindsey's baby. Have a great time in Canada!