Wednesday, March 18, 2009

29th week checkup

I went to the doctor this morning...the beginning of my 2 week checkups and he said everything was looking good. My uterus is measuring around 33 weeks so next time if it continues to grow at a certain rate he wants to do an ultrasound to get a more accurate estimation of how far along I might actually be. I have thought all along I would have the baby in the middle to late May...so we will see if my predictions are right! All the fun is about to begin with my showers, our birthing class and getting the final touches on the room! I just look at that babies room at night trying to imagine our little baby inside the crib. Will it be little Parker or a little Morgan? The surprise is only about 9 weeks away!!! We took our "maternity" pictures with Ami last week and they turned out so good!! She did such a great job and I am going to have such a hard time deciding on which one's to pick!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am glad you had a good appt. yea for you if the baby comes early you will be so lucky if that is the case. i can't wait for your shower i am really looking forward to it.

Sarah said...

I agree with jennifer. You'll be a lucky duck if the baby comes early. I've got an ultrasound Friday to see if they might take Caleb early and my fingetrs are crossed that I at least get that option.

Emily said...

Oooh an early baby! I hope that works out for you!
I'm predicting Morgan...