Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Baby's Room and My Belly at 30 weeks!

We have started the babies room and now all it lacks is the dresser and bookcase! I have had alot of people ask me how we are doing the nursery since we are not finding out the sex so here are a few pictures to give everyone an idea. Also here is my belly at 30 weeks! I have my first shower this weekend and I am so excited!!!




The aquarium is yellow...I don't know why it looks orange in this picture. We have yellow and red fish in there now. We wanted bright colors for the baby to enjoy.



Reeses and Rolo felt left out they wanted their picture taken too! ;)


7 comments:

Team Hoff said...

You look SO adorable! I love that shirt. And baby's room is looking good as well. I can't wait to hear about the shower this weekend.

Jennifer said...

I am so excited about this weekend. The nursery looks great! What a good idea of putting an aquarium in there. You are so creative!

Devon said...

Cari you are too cute!

Emily said...

I love the shirt too. And of course your belly - you are so cute! The nursery looks awesome!! You have been busy, it looks so good and all put together.

Sarah said...

I LOVE the bedding. Very "Cari." Can't wait to see you in a few hours!!

Lindsey said...

You look great! And the baby's room is so cute. I love the aquarium idea!

Mama Q said...

HAHAHAHA! Love how you included the girls in your pic. I'm like that too..."don't leave the dogs out!".