Saturday, February 27, 2010

Random February Pictures

My birthday was February 8th and I had to work that day, so while Parker was with his GiGi he made me this sign ;). He liked it so much he wanted to eat it!

My Mom and Dad sent me these beautiful flowers to my office...it made my day! That night Matt took me on a date to Houlihan's in the Highlands while Parker stayed with my parents. It was a great birthday (my last one in my 20's)...so sad!

My little Cowboy! We played dress up one day.

Mr. P during his bath time...he loves his baths! He likes to play how many toys can I fit in my tub game :)

Parker eating his pasta-pick-ups. He would MUCH rather feed himself now instead of me feeding him. He thinks he is such a big boy now and likes to make messes!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love that cowboy outfit, it is adorable! You find the cutest Texan stuff. I can't believe how big he seems, eating pasta by himself. I haven't even thought to give Annabel finger foods yet...I guess I'm holding onto the babyhood as long as possible! :) I better start introducing stuff, though, or she's gonna be behind! I love reading updates on y'all.