Monday, September 20, 2010

Parker has an Announcement!!!

He will become a BIG brother in April 2011!!!! We are SO excited that God blessed us to have our children almost exactly 2 years apart!  Parker is going to love having a baby brother or sister to play with! 



















I actually bought this shirt for Parker the day before I took the test...I was almost 99% sure I was pregnant!  

My pretty flowers my sweet husband sent me at work!  He was soooo excited!!

Here is our little baby at 9 weeks!  Heartbeat was 175!  We can't wait to meet him/her in April!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yay you've already had an ultrasound! So how far along are you? You're gonna give us belly shots, right? I'm excited to follow all your pregnancy posts, and looking forward to meeting little Ferrell in the spring!

Devon said...

I love that shirt Parker is wearing! Where did you get it?? I would like to get one for Brody because he will be a big brother in 6 weeks.

Sarah said...

Parker's going to be a great big brother! Congrats!

Team Hoff said...

Can't wait!

Olivia said...

SO exciting! Can't wait!