Saturday, September 18, 2010

Parker is 15 months!

I will admit I have been terrible about taking pictures this past month!  Matt took these pictures one night while I was at my Mary Kay meeting.  Parker is growing up so fast and learning something new everyday.  He now can say "no no", "dog", "Hi", "milk", "thank you", "Ahh Bubba", and more jibber jabber.  If you ask him to point to his toes, nose, mouth, ears, or eyes he can!  He weighs 23lbs and is 32 inches tall!  We wish the fall would get here soon so we play outside more!  Lately we have been just hanging out at home.
Parker loves Nick Jr! His favorite shows are Olivia, Pinky Dinky Doo, Wonder Pets and Blues Clues.  He also likes "Puzzle Time".  This shows how intent he is while watching his shows.  It's pretty cute!

He dances to the music...
and cries when we turn it off. 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh that dancing picture is adorable!! I would love to see him and Annabel cut a rug together. :)