Saturday, April 4, 2009

My First Shower!!

My weekend started off with my college friends coming into town from Houston, Plano, and Austin! Three of us are prego right now...Emily 27 weeks, Me 30 weeks and Sarah 34 weeks. Olivia and I made Emily and Sarah these diaper cakes for Annabel and Caleb...little did I know she made baby Ferrell one too!! ;) So here is the 3 of us showing off our diaper cakes!
Annabel Rose Roberts, Parker or Morgan Ferrell, and Caleb Jackson Domino
Saturday was my first shower hosted by my sister in law Keirstin (left), my other sister in law Kathy (middle) and Olivia (right). They did a wonderful job planning the day!
Olivia made a "blessing tree" for Baby Ferrell. Everyone wrote a blessing to us and placed it on the tree. It was such a cute idea! Now we will have every one's blessings to share with Morgan or Parker when they get older.
The cake is a funny story. When Olivia and Sarah went to pick it up it had the "yellow dress" shown in the picture on top of the cake. It looked like a piece of lingerie with huge breasts instead of a "pregnant lady". They stopped in Tom Thumb on the way to the shower to see if anyone could help them. This sweet lady helped them make the cake look adorable with the stork that is on top of the cake! I am sure at the time they didn't think it was too funny but hearing the story after the fact to me was hilarious!
I had lots of goodies to open!!

The M&M outfit from GiGi

The Boppy from Olivia...these are only a couple (the other pictures of me opening gifts did not turn out so well of me, but I thank each and everyone of you for every gift we received!!!)
All of my sweet friends that came to celebrate Baby Ferrell!

My Mom, my Nana (the only grandparent our child will ever know), Me and Baby Ferrell! IF Baby Ferrell turns out to be Morgan then it's 4 generations in this picture!! How cool is that?!

My wonderful photographer Ami!! Also that one who potty trained me at 2! Ha!

The proud Grandmothers!!

The 3 Prego's again!

It was a wonderful weekend hanging out with my girls and getting prepared for Baby Ferrell's arrival...now it's only a matter of weeks until the real fun begins!! I go to the doctor on Tuesday for an ultrasound so I will post the results next week of my progress.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I find it very hard to believe that Ami was old enough to potty train you! How did that work?? What a funny thing to be able to say. :)
I had so much fun with you last weekend! You are SO cute pregnant, even cuter than the pics show.

Team Hoff said...

So sad that I missed such a fun party. You looked absolutely adorable (of course).

Sarah said...

I agree with Heather. You are one gorgeous pregnant lady!

Jennifer said...

it was so good to see you an you are so pretty...just glowing. Thanks for letting us share in this special time.

Olivia said...

You do look great in all the pictures! Can't believe the baby's arrival is right around the corner!