Friday, May 29, 2009

Parker's First Week Home!

We can't believe that our little guy is already one week old! We have had such a great time bonding with him. These last couple of days he has discovered his hands and tries to suck on his thumb, it is so cute. Even though I am lacking a lot of sleep, being a mommy is all worth it! Matt and I both never knew we could love someone so much!! A BIG thanks to GiGi (my Mom) who has helped us out alot this week!!

Parker's first car ride home

Welcome Home Parker!

I had to get out of the house one day this week so we went on a family picnic. Parker slept right through it!

Daddy's future baseball player ;) Thanks Eddie and Lorie for his first glove and hat!

Nana and Parker

GiGi and Parker
Ami came over one day to take some pictures of Parker, they all turned out so good!! So this is our first family photo!
Our little guy

My absolute favorite picture!!

His first bath--he was screaming right before he discovered himself in the mirror ;)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Ahhh cuteness overload! I love the family pic, he looks SO tiny and cuddly!

Sarah said...

Oh, I bet Gigi is having the time of her life, isn't she? The picture of her and Parker is so good. And I'm seeing more of you in him in these last few pictures. Happy you're doing well!

Mama Q said...

You look sooooooooooo happy in those pics coming home from the hospital. :) I'm so happy for y'all. Cute cute family!

Amanda said...

He is is cute and sweet! It was was so fun spending the afternoon with ya'll today. We will have to have some more playdates before you go back to work. Love Ya!