Monday, June 8, 2009

Family Time

GiGi's birthday was May 31st so we went out as a family to Uncle Julio's in Fort Worth. It was Parker's first restaurant outing! As you can see he never knew we were away from the house ;) Happy Birthday GiGi!!

These past 2 weeks have been great having the 3 of us home together. It gave Matt time to bond with Parker before he had to go back to work. He fed Parker his morning bottle and by the time Parker was done he would be wide awake so they would just hang out. In the afternoon's sometimes I would find them like this...Parker loves his Daddy!


2 comments:

Emily said...

So brave taking him out - I was so nervous every time I took Hazel out! I never knew what to do if she cried. :) I hope you didn't get any dirty looks from people. Y'all look so smitten with your boy.

Mom aka GiGi said...

Parker is the best b'day present I could ever ask for!! I had fun celebrating my day with him - even if he slept right thru it!!