Friday, September 25, 2009

4 Months Old!

This week our sweet baby boy turned 4 months old!! People keep telling me how fast time will go by and they are so right! Matt and I took the day off today to take Parker to his 4 month checkup and to spend the day as a family. He did great at his doctors appointment. Poor little guy did cry a little bit when they gave him those awful shots. Parker now weighs 17.1 lbs (75%) and is 26 1/4 inches long (90%). He gave us the OK to start rice cereal if we thought Parker was ready for it. I will blog about his first eating experience when we decide to start the cereal. Parker is doing a lot of fun things now. He is grabbing toys and putting them in his mouth, smiles and laughs all the time, and is a very good sleeper!! He still loves his exercises we do for alternative tummy time. He loves to sit up in your lap and he also likes to stand while we hold him up. We are going to start the Jumper on the doorway this week so that he can start to use his legs more. Parker has found his voice and is getting louder as he squeals and laughs. He loves to just blabber on and on when you are talking to him. I swear sometimes I hear the word "Hi" and "Mam"...he has no idea he is saying it but it's fun for me to think he knows ;)
Having fun at Dr. Meyer's office looking in the mirror

I am a big boy!







6 comments:

Jennifer said...

such a little sweetie pie! He really is getting big fast. I can't believe he is already four months.

Emily said...

WOW he's gotten SO big! And way to go Parker for being in the 90th%! Woo-hoo! :) I love the picture of you two laughing together, it's adorable.

Sarah said...

That's a great picture of the two of you! He seems like such a happy baby with that big smile!

Olivia said...

I can't believe he is already 4 months! He is so cute! I love the picture of you guys laughing too!

Jackie Riggs said...

I can't believe he's already 4 months old! And so chubby, I LOVE it. Baby chub is the best. :)

Lindsey said...

I love that picture of you and Parker laughing!