Monday, November 16, 2009

All Dressed Up!

Matt and I got to go on a "fancy" date Saturday night. We went to the Margarita Charity Ball at the Fort Worth Convention center with some friends from work. I got to get my hair done, a pedicure, put a fancy dress on and go on a date with my hubby! Before the ball we went to a seafood restaurant called Eddie V's...it was yummy!! Here we are all dressed up!

Parker stayed with his GiGi for the night so that Mom and Dad could go out and have some fun! He did so good...slept the longest he has ever slept in one night...12 hours!! He always has fun at his GiGi's house. ;) He says "Bye Mom and Dad"!

Mary, Robyn and Me at the Ball
Robyn and Micah
Denise and Me taking a self portrait!
My Hot date!

Denise, Me and Robyn at Eddie V's

3 comments:

Devon said...

Cari, you look so pretty! Glad you guys had a great night.

Jennifer said...

you look beautiful.

Unknown said...

I sure hoped you danced, my fellow dancing partner! ;)