Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Spirit!

This past Saturday Parker and I spent the day at my Mom's helping her put up the Christmas tree and decorations. This year's Christmas will be a little different for us because we are going to Colorado Christmas morning to go skiing with the Ferrell's. I decided since we will be gone I didn't want to go all out with decorations in our house and then have to come home and pack it all up. So to help us get in the Christmas spirit we helped GiGi! ;) It was a fun day...we organized her decorations, put the tree up and listened to Christmas music while we worked. Parker was so good too. He just played in his jumper while we worked and took 2 long naps. When he woke up I wanted to show him the tree and lights...he loved it! Here are a few pictures from our fun
day at GiGi's!

Parker all wrapped up in the garland! He just wanted to eat it!

Ho! Ho! Ho! My little Santa!

I love my Mommy

Wow look what I can get into Mom! ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That boy is SO photogenic! It's like he's totally giving it all he's got for the camera. Hilarious!
P.S. I recognize that house and Christmas tree! Oh the many years of fun at the Gandy house!

Emily said...

Did y'all cut his hair? He looks super cute!

Sarah said...

The picture of him in the santa hat would be great on a Christmas card!