Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Every Halloween we go over to The Ferrell's to trick or treat with our nieces and nephews. We also dress up the beagles and take them with us! ;) Parker had so much fun with his cousins. Dian cooked us a delicious dinner and then we dressed up the kids and went around their neighborhood. It was a fun night!

Kenzie and Sloane as "Minnie Mouse", Parker as "Cat in the Hat", and Trevor as "Buddy the Elf"

Parker and Grandmother

I am ready to go trick or treating Mom!

Tony and Parker...I love the look Parker is giving him. "What are you doing Uncle Tony?"

Kenzie, Me, Parker and Sloane
I can't wait for next year when Parker can actually participate going up to houses to get candy!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Aw, what a cute costume!! He looks like he enjoyed it.

Team Hoff said...

Parker is the cutest CAT IN THE HAT I've ever seen.

Jennifer said...

Love Parker's outfit and especially the big grinning picture... sounds like a great first halloween

Unknown said...

What fun pics! I especially love the "Buddy the Elf" costume! It made me laugh just looking at it!