Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ho! Ho! Ho! Parker meets Santa!!

We have a customer at the bank who is the Downtown Fort Worth Santa. He agreed to come to the bank for our kids to sit on Santa's lap! He was so good with the kids!! Parker LOVED Santa, but Callan and Ethan were scared of him. I am sure next year will be a different story for Mr. P. Here we are with all of our kids!
Ethan (22 months) & Estrella, Me & Parker (6 months), Callan (18 months) & Robyn, Nate (5 months) & Chase, Molly & Holden (11 days old) Molly's new grandson.

GiGi and her Master P!

I love my Mommy!
Santa & his cute little elf (Thanks Beverly for the cute outfit!)

Parker wanting Santa's Hat!

"Hi Mom, I like Santa's beard!" Yes his beard is real and Parker kept wanting to pull on it! ;)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love his outfit...looks like he told Santa everything he wanted. Now I wonder if he will get it all.

Devon said...

That is precious. Awesome that Parker wasn't afraid of him. My sister took Brody to see Santa last week and he was all about his beard too. So funny.

Sarah said...

The photos are great! I love the little elf outfit. Mr. P did so much better with Santa than Caleb. In his photo he looks like a deer in headlights!

Emily said...

haha That picture of him pulling on Santa's hat is really funny, especially the look on Santa's face! That's so cool that Santa visited y'all. And it makes me wonder if any girls have been born recently... (besides those from me :)

Unknown said...

That second to last pic of him trying to pull off Santa's hat is hilarious! I'm so glad he wasn't scared! Very cute!