Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Relaxing weekend...

This past weekend we were supposed to go to my in-laws lake house for an after Thanksgiving get together. Well Matt needed to finish a project he was working on so we decided to stay home at the last minute. Sometimes those weekends end up being the best when you don't have any plans!! We did a little shopping for our upcoming ski trip, watched movies and just played at the house. Parker and I loved just being lazy!

I love Mom & Dad's bed!

My little Rascal!

Rolling over with help getting in position! ;)

Parker and his buddy Rolo! Rolo goes everywhere Parker does...it's too cute!

4 comments:

Team Hoff said...

Love the new pic at the top. Parker is growing up really fast.

Emily said...

It's funny, I thought he was so beautiful the day he was born, but he just gets cuter and cuter the old he gets! That's super sweet about Rolo - stories about dogs taking care of humans always make me emotional!

Devon said...

He is such a happy baby. Love it.

Unknown said...

What sweet pics! EspeciAlly the Santa hat pic. That boy has the BEST smile