Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Parker's 1st Thanksgiving!!

Parker had his 1st Thanksgiving this year! We went to Nana's to have Thanksgiving lunch/dinner and watch the Cowboys game! We stayed all day this year instead of splitting time between my family and Matt's family. Since we are going away for Christmas skiing with the Ferrell's we decided to have Thanksgiving with my family all day. It was very relaxing and fun! As always the food was excellent!!

Parker and Gramps watching football!

Parker and his Daddy

Parker and Mommy

Me and my Mom

Parker and his Auntie Sharon (Parker was eating his sweet potatoes).
Overall we had a great holiday...now the countdown is on until Christmas!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I like the way your mom is doing her hair!
Aren't holidays so different now with kids?

Devon said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. :)

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see him at his first Christmas...it will be fun! They get better and better every year too.

Unknown said...

I'm glad y'all had a great day. Parker's first big holiday! Exciting!