Monday, June 7, 2010

Lately...

...we have been very busy!! Parker is with Daddy more often now that I have started my Mary Kay business. As you can see below they have a good time together!





Parker is taking a few steps on his own now. He weighs 22 lbs and is 31 inches long. He is a little toddler not my newborn anymore :(. I was rocking him the other night remembering how small he used to be and it makes me sad how fast time goes by. Although, we are having so much fun with him at this stage. He plays so well with his toys, loves the dogs and is a very good eater. Every once in awhile reveals his temper. I am afraid disciplining is just around the corner. I also have a feeling he will be running around here in just a few short days instead of crawl ling. I will try to catch a video and post it on here as it happens.
As for now we just take one day at a time and hope that our schedule will slow down a little this summer. We have a lot of fun trips planned and look forward to many days outside!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Those first two pics are laugh out loud worthy! What a sweet happy boy.

Jennifer said...

priceless pictures! He looks like such a sweet and fun guy!

Unknown said...

I've been lazy about reading all the girls blogs and I'm so glad I'm finally catching up. Yours is SO CUTE! Em's right, those first two pictures are hilarious. That must be the famous funny-face that made Erin fall in love with Parker. :)