Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Water Fun!

I took a few days off to hang out with Parker after I returned from a Great weekend with my college friends! I have been wanting to get out all his water toys since summer began! Finally I had the chance and he had a blast!

Here he is with his new water table. He loves making splashes!



Now pool time! It took me forever to blow all the pieces up and then when he got in he hated it...probably because the water was a little cold. After awhile and after I got in with him he warmed up to the idea!



Here he is throwing his fit...

Overall, we had a great two days together. Parker got to play with his cousins on Monday and then we had Mommy/Son time on Tuesday. Wish this could happen every week!! :(

3 comments:

Emily said...

Aw, his fit throwing face is still adorable. That toy looks like a LOT of fun. You know, Annabel doesn't like to swim either, but she likes baths. I reread my older blogs from when Hazel was a baby, and I was reminded that James had us try giving Hazel cooler baths to get her used to swimming, and it did the trick. I need to try that with Annabel!

Olivia said...

awww...so cute! I agree, even throwing a fit he looks adorable!

Sarah said...

I've been thinking about getting a water table. Glad to know you like yours. And by "you" I mean Parker, of course! He's so sweet! Glad you got to spend some days with your big boy!