Thursday, November 18, 2010

17 Weeks!

First of all, I realize I have been a bad Mama!  I haven't blogged about Baby #2 nearly as much as I did with Parker.  We have been so busy lately and trying to soak up every moment with Parker I feel like this pregnancy has already gone by fast!  After the holidays I only have 3 1/2 months left!!! Can you believe it?  It's funny how this time around is already so different yet so similar too.  I have been trying to drag out wearing "normal" clothes as long as I can this time.  Last time I couldn't WAIT to wear maternity clothes!  Looking at these two pictures I think I look very similar in size.  Would you agree?

The last doctor's appointment was around 12 weeks.  I went back and looked at my pregnancy journal with Parker and guess what...the heartbeat was the EXACT same, 155!  Does this mean we have another boy joining us?  Only God and the sonographer will know until his/her birthday!  We cannot wait to meet our second child.  He or she is going to add so much to our family and be Parker's best friend.  We are so excited for Parker to have a sibling so close in age. 

Here is Parker in his prime position...wanting his Mommy to hold him.  He is at that age to where if he remotely gets the vibe I am leaving he freaks out.  He is defiantly a Mama's boy right now.  Matt tells me to soak it up because when he gets older I am sure he and his Daddy will be best buds!

I just got back from my 17 week doctors appointment and heard my precious baby's heartbeat.  It was between 145-147.  He said everything looked great and he/she was growing right on schedule.  My next appointment is December 20th and we will be able to see our precious little one at that appointment...can't wait!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

1. You are much smaller all over this time around, I think. I couldn't tell which one was last pregnancy and which one was this one!
2. The picture with Parker made me laugh because it looks like you're completely ignoring him. :)

You're just so cute!!

Team Hoff said...

You look adorable! One HOT mama!

Sarah said...

You look great! Very similar to last time. I'm so happy that you're sailing through another healthy pregnancy!