Saturday, November 6, 2010

Superman!

Halloween this year was a little hectic.  Parker was not himself all day so I didn't know what to expect out of him when it was time to trick-or-treat.  Well you can see for yourself how it went...
I felt bad the next day because he was a bit sick with 4 teeth coming in.  So I don't blame him for being crabby craberson.  Poor Superman had a rough night.  He also did NOT want to be held...he wanted his freedom to "fly"! :) 

After we went to GiGi's house we went to Don and Dian's house to trick-or-treat with Parker's cousins.  We had to change him into his cute skeleton pj's that glow in the dark!  Maybe next year he will be able to keep up with his cousins!  Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Team Hoff said...

Parker's the cutest grumpy Superman that I've ever seen! P.S. You look AMAZING (not even pregnant).

Emily said...

I love the crying Ferrells picture. :) And I was gonna say the same thing as Heather - you don't even look pregnant!

Sarah said...

Love the crying picture! Parker was cute in both costumes!

Lindsey said...

I love the crying picture! That made my day. :)