Friday, June 10, 2011

Davis comes to play!

Today Olivia and Davis came over for a play date!  We were so excited to get the boys together for the first time since Pierce arrived in this world!
First Parker was trying to share the baby toys...he had a difficult time grasping the concept even though he hasn't played with those toys in over a year!  He will have to learn very quick as his brother approaches the "grabbing" stage!
 Aunt Olivia met Pierce again...he was fussy today for some reason so this was not his best shot.  For about 30 minutes we had all 3 boys asleep so we were able to visit!  It was nice and quiet!!
Davis and Pierce --first of many pictures together I am sure!  They are exactly 5 months and 2 days apart!  These pictures get funnier the longer they were on the floor together!
 "Don't mind me Pierce I just need a foot rest!" :)
 "Well sorry there Pierce, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings"
 "Here we can be buddies just like our Mommies"
 "But first I must give you a little taste" :)
 "...and see how your hair feels"
 "then we can be best buds forever"
"and don't you worry I will help you up!"

They were so cute together...I can't wait to see how they change these next 6 months! 

4 comments:

Olivia said...

So fun! That one of Pierce crying and Davis looking at him cracks me up!!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I had to delete my comment because it was quite an airhead statement! haha!
Those pictures are hilarious!!

Sarah said...

Oh they're so cute!