Monday, June 27, 2011

Trip to Austin!

Parker, Pierce and I took a trip down to Austin to visit Aunt Heather, Chad, Brooks and Laney!  The boys had a blast playing with their friends!
 Trying to get my boys to pose together sometimes is very difficult!
Laney (8 months) and Pierce (2 months)...aren't they sweet?!!
 Parker and his best bud!
 having a blast playing in the tent
 Parker wanted to do everything Brooks did...isn't this adorable!
 2 boys and their blankets
 Pierce trying really hard to hold his head up
 Sweet Laney loved baby Pierce...she even wanted to eat his toes ha!
Love Love these 2 boys!!!
We had such a great time hanging out!  Aunt Heather and I even got to sneak away to see Bridesmaids, thanks to her hubby, Chad!  Thanks for a great getaway weekend!

2 comments:

Team Hoff said...

I'm so glad that y'all came to visit! I miss you already.

Mama Q said...

All adorable pics...but that last one is the BEST!