Monday, June 20, 2011

Pierce is 2 months!!

Well my baby is now 2 months old!  He gets more precious everyday!  I just can't get enough of that smile!! 
 Pierce now weighs 13.13lbs and is 26 1/2 inches long!  He was in the 97 percentile for his height!  He has been a big boy since birth!  I hope he continues to stay at the top for height!  He still eats about every 2-3 hours but is sleeping through the night!!  I can't beat 9-5 sleep time!!  Matt and I get a nice quiet evening when the two boys are asleep at the same time.  Pierce is still strictly breastfed...so I hope and pray I can keep up with him when I go back to work *tear*.  If not, I know that one formula bottle will not hurt him.  Let it be known that I am a lot more relaxed with this child than I was with my first!  Like my friend Sarah said..."Pierce might not get all the attention the first child did, or all the new toys and clothes but he will get "experienced" parents!"  I try to remember this daily!  Before I had Pierce I had the fear of not loving my second child as much as I did Parker, but everyone told me it would come naturally...and it did!!  I am so in love with this little boy, my heart melts when he looks into my eyes and smiles!!  I love you Pierce Matthew with all my heart!


Each month I am going to "try" and put Pierce in Parker's monthly outfit.  That way I can really compare the two in looks and in size!  So far...they look nothing alike, to me!
 Parker loves his little brother!
 Daddy and his boys!  This is the day after Father's Day...we forgot to take pictures (how bad is that?!)  Love these boys!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think they still look alike, but you're right, they definitely don't look as much alike as they did when they were both newborns! :)