Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Children's Museum

My last week of maternity leave was upon me so I wanted to make my last week fun!  My Mom and I took the boys to the Children's museum on Wednesday and then Parker had a playdate with Audrey on Thursday.  It was a good way to end my week :(
My boys are ready for some fun!
Playing with Air.  He had to throw the ball up and get it to stay up with the flow of air
A little grocery store...he loved it!
His favorite thing to do...build blocks!  What a better way to build blocks than with his favorite person...his GiGi!


This was a huge stack of Jenga blocks...I was so afraid Parker would just go over there and knock it down.
Pierce and GiGi
Love my 2 boys!  Behind us was a huge Lite Bright!
and here they are at the end of the fun day...
Sound asleep!

1 comment:

Team Hoff said...

I'm glad that you're getting a chance to do some fun things with your boys while you're home from work.