Monday, July 11, 2011

Pierce's Shower

My Sunday School girls, Tina and Alissa put together a shower for Pierce on Saturday.  We had so much fun visiting and loving on my little boy!
The Yummy goodies!  The table was decorated with cute pictures of Pierce and yummy cupcakes!
 The hostesses
 Tina, Me, Pierce and Alissa (I have known both of them since I was a little!)
 Finally...a decent picture of both boys
 Lindsey, Baby Brooklyn :) and Me
 Parker loved helping me open gifts
 Addison & Parker...both 2!
My Sunday school group: Candace, Jennifer, Nicole, Lindsey, Me and Alissa

Thanks girls for a wonderful time!  Pierce definitely felt loved! :)

2 comments:

Olivia said...

How fun!

Mama Q said...

That is SO sweet! I'm really glad someone did that for you and Ferrell Boy #2! Those second kiddos deserve some baby-celebration, too!