Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pierce is 3 months!

My little guy just turned 3 months on Wednesday.  He just gets more and more precious everyday!  I could just stare into those beautiful eyes all the time.  He is really starting to interact with us when we talk to him.  He coos all the time and smiles!  He sleeps every night from 9 until about 4-5am.  He drinks around 5-5.5 oz every 3-4 hours.  He recently likes to take naps on his belly or in his swing.  Pierce never likes to be alone...he likes to watch what goes on especially when it involves Parker.  I know this baby stage is going to go by so fast so I am trying to soak every minute in.  I take those extra moments to sit and hold or rock him and of course lots of kisses! :) 
We love you Pierce Matthew!


 Here is the 3 month comparison picture!

3 comments:

Emily said...

They have the same eyes and nose! Such sweet pics and beautiful big eyes.

Olivia said...

I love that they are in the same outfit!! So cute! I just loved holding that sweet boy!

Mama Q said...

What cute pics! He looks so serious in that first one...haha!!