Sunday, October 30, 2011

1st Annual Pumpkin Carving Day!

Matt and Parker started a new tradition this year...carving a pumpkin!  It was so funny so I got lots of pictures and video to capture Parker's first pumpkin!
Matt taught Parker to say "Taking the guts out!"  He wasn't so sure about getting dirty but he endured the mess until I wiped his hands! :)

The finished product...they look so proud!! 
 Side note: see my real "pumpkin" in the background asleep?!
Discussing the fun event...can't wait to do it again next year!!

3 comments:

Team Hoff said...

Poor second child has to nap in the highchair. That's hilarious!

Mama Q said...

How fun! I love that Parker was grossed out by the mess! Ha ha! Where in the world would he get that from? ;)
P.S. I can't wait for Barrett to be old enough to start traditions like this!

Emily said...

Aw such a sweet daddy!