Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pierce is 6 months old!

6 months.....really??! Yes we have a blond hair blue eyed boy on our hands!!  We just hope his eyes stay that color!!!  You are asking yourself how? Matt was blond when he was young and my grandfather on my Dad's side was blue eyed!  So yes it can happen! :)
Oh I just LOVE that smile of his...I squeeze those cheeks everyday!  He is a happy baby and gives lots of smiles and laughs!  I am sure one day he will use his cute smile to his advantage! :)
Below is Parker at 6 months...now I will officially agree that my children look nothing alike!!

 This sweet boy rolls all over the place!  I can put him down run into the other room and when I come back he is on the opposite side of the room!  Pierce weighs 18.5 lbs (75th%) and is 28.5 inches long(95%)!  He has eaten carrots, cereal, pears, bananas and sweet potatoes!  Boy does he love his food and if I try to eat first he throws a fit!
I wish I could say he sits up as good as he is in this picture but he hasn't mastered it quite yet.  Pierce says DaDa, babbles alot and loves to blow bubbles!
Another thing he loves is these cute little toes!  They must be a good teether because he chews on the all the time!  Pierce also loves to give me big slobbery kisses...I will take all I can get! :)
Parker always says "My turn"...love these two!!

Happy 6 months to our precious baby boy!  Here's to the next 6 months that will bring all new changes and a lot of fun!!

3 comments:

Mama Q said...

Oh I totally think the boys look alike! I can see it. :) Barrett is into the toe-stage too. I can barely change his diaper becaues he's also curling up and sucking on those toes.

Team Hoff said...

He's so cute and getting so big. It's hard to tell from the picture, but is his hair coming in blonde? Love you, Little P!

Emily said...

I LOVE that last picture of them! Seriously cute stuff right now. And the toes...I love baby toes! I used to think Parker looked like you until Pierce came along...now I think Pierce is all you, and so Parker must be all Matt!