Sunday, April 19, 2009

April Showers bring May...Babies?? ;)

Saturday I had my last shower before Morgan or Parker arrives into this world. My Mom's sweet neighbors Lorie and Beverly planned the shower and did an excellent job! We had a wonderful brunch, played a game and opened presents. It was so nice to see many of my friends Mom's come together for such a happy occasion. Baby Ferrell received so many gifts we are now ready for him/her to arrive!! The room is pretty much done, clothes and blankets are washed...now it's the countdown to see if Morgan or Parker will arrive in May or June.


My wonderful hostesses, Beverly and Lorie!

The food was delicious!

Matt's baby picture on the left and mine on the right


4 Generations!

My wonderful Nana...soon to be a "Great" Nana!! I love her so much and can't wait for her to meet her first "Great" grandchild!

All the Gifts!

Jill, Debbie, my Aunt Teresa and Linda...I have known all of them since my childhood!


Mardie, Sarah, my Aunt Sharon, Martha and Jane


Aunt Teresa, Nana, my Mom, Me, Aunt Lisa and Aunt Sharon...they are all so excited to have a new baby in the family! Aunt Teresa and Nana thinks it's a girl and Aunt Sharon thinks it's a boy ;)...we will see which one is right very soon!

Me with all the baby's goodies!!!

There are times when Matt and I get really nervous about becoming a parents and knowing what to do...and there are times when we get really anxious for Morgan or Parker to hurry up and get here so we can finally meet our baby's sweet face. We know these last few weeks are going to be full of emotions and we just have to remember that God will give us the guidance to be good parents and the patience to wait for the perfect day for our baby to join us!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

looks like you got some great stuff...keep us posted as you continue the countdown.

Lindsey said...

You're going to do great! Can't wait to see if it's Morgan or Parker!

Team Hoff said...

Dang - you looked so cute in that shirt at the shower! These last few weeks are going to be the last few weeks of your life before your "new life" with baby begins...get ready...cause it's AMAZING!!!

Olivia said...

You look great in all these pictures! Looks like you got some great stuff! Can't wait to see baby Ferrell in some of those cute outfits!

Emily said...

I love your shirt!! I'm such an airhead, the picture with the 4 generations I was confused for a second where the 4th generation was! haha I'm with the two who think baby Ferrell is a Morgan! :) You got a lot of great things, I'm so excited for you to get to use them!

Emily said...

Btw, your blog title is really cute!

Sarah said...

I agree with everyone- your shirt is really pretty. Glad you're all ready to go now. Now that Baby Caleb is on his way, you're next in the countdown! I'm so excited for you!