Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One Month Checkup

Parker had his one month checkup yesterday. He did very good considering they gave him a shot. He only cried right when she stuck him and then I scooped him up and he was fine. He took it like a man ;). Parker weighs 9.5lbs and is 21 1/2 inches long. He is a growing boy!!
I was so happy that he gained weight because these past two weeks I was strictly breastfeeding with no bottles. My pump broke so I managed to do without until I got the new part.
While we were there Parker managed to go through 3 diapers and he peed all over the mirror (see it on the paper he is laying on...it was like a fountain ;)
Getting weighed
Right as the shot was going in...poor little guy!!
I also had my 4 week checkup with Dr. Atkins and everything looked great. I am cleared for another year. It will be weird not going to the doctor every month!
Me, Dr. Atkins and Parker
Dr. Atkins and Parker...the ONE person that knew he was a boy all along!!

2 comments:

Devon said...

Way to be a trooper Parker. :)

Mama Q said...

So adorable...don't worry, Parker, no one really LIKES going to the Dr. ;)