Monday, June 15, 2009

Parker is 3 weeks old!

We can't believe that Parker is already 3 weeks old...it seems like he just arrived! I went to have him weighed this week and he gained 6 ounces, so he weighs 7.10oz now. I was hoping feeding him every 2 hours was working...getting up in the middle of the night is not easy!! I can't wait until I can start letting him sleep through the night. Parker has been quite the trooper, I pretty much just load him up in the car and take him with me on any errands I need to run. He does great in fact, I don't even think he realizes we are gone ;). I am sure it will all change in a couple of months. Here are some pictures from this week...

He loves his Uncle Clint!

Bath time is still a little rough since he can't have a "real" bath...still waiting on his cord to fall off!

My "one eyed" guy...he loves to look out of just one eye if he is sleepy.

I love that sweet face!!!!

Rolo and Parker...he doesn't know what to think ;)



Mommy and Parker having a talk

My little star!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of him and Rolo is adorable!! I bet his older sisters love him to pieces. :)

And I also love that pic of you and him talking. He's such a handsome little guy.

Lindsey said...

He is so cute! I love the one of him and Rolo! And those swaddle me's are some of my fave things!