Friday, June 19, 2009

One Month Old!

Our little boy is one month old today! I can't believe how fast this month has flown by...
My friend Emily had her little girl today and it made me want to re-live that day all over again! I know you are probably thinking "is she crazy?" Usually it takes Mom's a lot longer to forget the pain of labor. As I think back I think the last month of pregnancy was harder for me than the actual labor. If you watch my labor video I am actually laughing (of course after my epidural) right before Parker enters the world! I truly believe I had the best labor experience and would do it all over again in a heartbeat! Having a child is the BEST blessing God can give two people and we can't wait to experience "life" with our son. Thank you God for allowing us to become parents...there is nothing else like it! Happy One Month Parker...we love you!!


He was smiling at his Daddy!

Parker's funny face!

This is the way he loves to sleep...with one arm up. He looked so peaceful I had to take a picture!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Yes your labor sounds great. I however am not wishing to relive it a third time. :) Parker is precious laughing up at his daddy!

Jennifer said...

Great pictures. He is growing so fast. Ya'll look so good.

Sarah said...

What a great smile!! I'm still struggling to get a good picture of Caleb's smile. Parker looks like he has SO much personality.

Olivia said...

Awww...I LOVE the one of him smiling! So cute!!!