Thursday, July 23, 2009

Parker is 2 months old!!

Parker turned 2 months old on Wednesday! He is growing so fast it's unbelievable! He had his 2 month checkup today and the doctor said he is doing great. He weighs 12 lbs 10 oz and is 24 1/4 inches long. He is starting to recognize my voice and Matt's voice as we walk into a room. He is smiling a lot more, which I can't get enough of!! I have been trying to stay home more during the day to soak in all I can of him before I go back to work ;(. I know he will be in wonderful hands but it is still going to be hard to leave him every morning. Coming home to his smile every night will be the best part of my day!!
2 months old!

Parker's doctors office has a very cute waiting room so we snapped a few pictures!

Parker loves his GiGi!!

Getting his kisses!

Mommy and Parker

My Handsome Man! (look at that double chin..Ha!)

The 4 little piglets!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love the new layout! He has grown so much - what are his percentiles? That last picture is too cute. :)

Devon said...

Wow, he is sure turning into a little man. Such a cutie!

Sarah said...

I love that shirt with the bright stripes. Parker is so well dressed!