Monday, July 27, 2009

Southbound 35!

This past weekend Parker and I took a road trip to Austin to visit Heather and Brooks. Parker did great in the car. He pretty much just slept the whole time. Heather and I had so much fun just relaxing and watching our boys. We can't wait for the day to where they can actually interact with each other! It was just the "get away trip" I needed before going back to work next Monday.
Parker watching his first Baby Einstein video with Brooks
I wanted to see how well Parker could hold his head up in the exersaucer...he did pretty good for a few minutes.
Brooks showing Parker how it works. Brooks loves baby Parker!
We also were able to meet up with Ashley at Iguana Grill on the lake for lunch! It was so bright outside that is why the pictures are kind of blue.

Parker finally meeting his Aunt Ashley!

Heather and Brooks...I love this picture of them!

6 comments:

Mama Q said...

Awwww! Cute! Thanks for posting the ones from Iguana Grill. I was hoping you would! :)

Sarah said...

Aw, I bet Parker loved his Aunt Ashley!

Olivia said...

How fun! I love the second picture of Parker with that little smile! SO CUTE!!!

Emily said...

Yes the smiley pic is sweet. Ash looks super happy to see y'all. I bet you are so glad Heather is back in TX huh?

Lindsey said...

Fun! No, I'm not going to make it to the reunion. That's the only weekend in August I'm not travelling.

Team Hoff said...

We were so happy to have you, and sad to see you leave, but then happy again to know that we'll see you soon. LOVE YOU!