Thursday, July 30, 2009

A day with friends...

Before I tell you about our day out look how these two cuties have grown!! The first picture Parker is 2 weeks and Audrey is 3 months and the 2ND picture Parker is 2 months and Audrey 5 months. My how time flies!!

Wednesday afternoon my Mom, me, Parker, Amanda, Audrey and Linda all went to Granbury for the day to shop around the square. It was such a fun day. They had all kinds of neat little shops and restaurants at the downtown square. The kids did great and we had so much fun showing them off too! ;)

My little safari guy ;)
Gigi and Parker ready to go!

Linda (Audrey's Memaw) and Audrey

We stopped at a place called D'Vine Wines to feed our babies. They had this cute little upstairs with couches and tables...it was a perfect spot for us! Thanks girls for a fun day!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

That was such a fun day! I can't believe how much they have changed in 2 months. Can you remember what that sign said that I was holding? Love Ya!

Jennifer said...

cute hooter hider! Looks like yall did have a good time.

Glenda said...

It said "What happens at the Winery, stays at the Winery"! So perfect! I had such a wonderful time being with friends and my sweet daughter and grandson! I am so very blessed!!
GiGi (Glenda)

Linda said...

What a fun day! Those little babies are the cutest. I just know they will be best friends growing up and Audrey will keep him in line....Love Linda

Emily said...

Isn't it so much fun when your friends have babies your age??

Mama Q said...

Look like a fun little day!
P.S. Have I mentioned I'm SO happy for you? :)