Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Big 3!

Yesterday Parker turned 3 months old! Time has really gone by fast. It just seems like yesterday I was coming home from the hospital with him. Every week he seems to do something new. He is now sucking his thumb, cooing and smiling ALOT!! He is the most happy baby I think I have ever seen. I am not saying that just because he is my child, he truly is a happy baby all around. He seems to be doing great at GiGi's and Grandmothers house during the week. I am sure they spoil him all day! We didn't have a doctors appointment this month so I have been weighing him at home...he is now 14lbs!

Yesterday we started the day by just relaxing and cuddling in bed together.

Hanging out in Mom and Dad's bed

Then we went to have lunch with Aunt Olivia in Grapevine. She couldn't believe how much he grew this past month. After that we met Dad at the bank to surprise him. We then spent the afternoon in Grapevine running some errands. By the time we got home we were all tired. So we took a little nap. Isn't this picture sweet...I had no idea Matt took this until we woke up!

Then of course we had to take our monthly chair pictures!

Our little guy is going bald on top ;(. I just wonder if all his hair will fall out or just whats on top?

Happy 3 months Parker. You are a true blessing to Mommy and Daddy!! We love you very much!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

he sure is growing fast and very cute...I like the sweet pic of yall napping together too.

Emily said...

Aw his thinning hair is cute! Good thing he's a boy! That is a sweet picture of y'all. If James were to do that, there would be drool and weird facial expressions, I'm sure. You're pretty even while sleeping! :)

Team Hoff said...

Happy 3 month Birthday Parker! LOVE that picture of y'all sleeping. I can't wait to see y'all this weekend.

Sarah said...

Love that hair!

Mama Q said...

The hair is HILARIOUS! Guys have it so rough...balding as a baby and as an old man. Ha ha!