Sunday, August 30, 2009

A new way for Tummy Time

Everyday Parker gets better and better at holding his head up, however, he hates tummy time. All he does when we lay him on his tummy is rub his face in the blanket. So I researched some exercises you can do with your baby to make their neck stronger. Most nights before bath time we play in his room and do his exercises. He loves the interaction! He also laughed for the fist time this week!! It was the cutest sound ever! I love having one on one with my little guy. I can already tell in one week that he is much stronger!
He wasn't to keen on this bumbo chair about a month ago now he is getting the hang of it!

Playing airplane!

Yea...I know I am cute! ;)

"Whatcha doing over there Dad?"

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love his little grin in the next to last picture. He is one hunk!

Emily said...

Sooo cute! Good idea to find new ways for tummy time!

Sarah said...

Oh, Cari- he's cuter every time I see him!

Mama Q said...

I can't WAIT to hear him laugh!

Olivia said...

So precious! That little laugh is so sweet!