Saturday, January 9, 2010

7 months...Finally!

It has been FOREVER since I have been able to blog therefore I am so far behind! Parker turned 7 months on December 22nd. Since this day he has changed SO much! First let me share his pictures.
He is into grabbing EVERYTHING in site! As you can see he wouldn't let me take a picture without touching the sign.

He is thinking: "Hmm how can I get this in my mouth?"
My 7 month old
He can now sit up on his own! This stage is so much fun because we can sit in the floor and play with his toys and he can sit up during his bath time. Each day his little voice gets louder and louder as he discovers his vocal cords. Parker can now feed himself Gerber puffs and shredded cheese. He also has developed a temper if he doesn't get his food exactly when he wants it. ;) His nap times have become shorter but still twice a day. I am still breastfeeding him but only in the morning and at night. We put the new big boy car seat in the car and packed up the infant one ;(. It seems that about every 3 months I am packing up clothes and toys that he has outgrown and it makes me very sad. He is just growing so fast!! Sorry it has taken me so long to update my blog...I had all the time in the world to blog in Telluride and I forgot my camera cord.

3 comments:

Team Hoff said...

LOVE the new picture up top. Miss you and Parker...he's growing up too fast.

Amanda said...

I love all these new pictures! Parker is getting so big and he is so cute! I can't wait for our babies to play in a couple of weeks...it should be pretty funny!

Emily said...

I am SO excited to see him on Saturday!!