Thursday, January 21, 2010

Girls Weekend

Last weekend me and my college friends met up in Coppell at Olivia's house. It has been almost a year since all of us have hung out together. It was so good to see them. Between jobs, babies, families and just everyday life it gets harder and harder for us to meet up. Parker came with me the first half of the day while Matt worked. He loved seeing all the girls and especially Mia (Liv's dog). Every year we do a Christmas gift exchange so this year we decided to do a "kitchen gadget" theme. We put all the gifts in the middle of the room and did a Chinese gift exchange. Here is a picture of what everyone picked.

Me, Ashley, Lindsey, Sarah, Olivia and Emily
Olivia with Parker

Sarah and Parker

Parker and his new best friend ;)

Mia was liking the belly rub!
After Parker left with Matt we all went out to eat Hibachi! It was delicious! I love watching them make the food!
Me and Sarah
Waiting for our food patiently ;)
Ashley, Me and Emily

The SFA sisters...only Ash is sporting the Lumberjack sign...Ha! A creepy guy who was sitting at our table took this picture. I swear he listened to every conversation we were having! After dinner I had to go home because Parker wasn't feeling well. I hated that I missed out on the slumber party but I am so glad I got to see them for the day! We always have a good time and laugh really hard when we are together! Love you girls!

1 comment:

Emily said...

We missed you too, but I know just how hard it is to ignore a baby's cries!! I'm looking forward to June!!